Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon in Paris, April 13th 2019 by Neil Snape.
Sold out. More workshops coming. Sign up to my mail list.
Date : Saturday the 13th of April 2019
Time : 14h to 19h maximum participants : 4
Where : Paris 75015Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon in a daylight studio. Reserve your place today as places are limited. This Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon is a semi-private shoot that will allow you much more time per set up shooting separately. Maximum 4 places available. To reserve email today
Level & cameras required: Digital camera preferably a dSLR. Open to all levels yet knowing how to set your camera settings is a minimum. Being able to shoot in manual mode, and some basic notions of photography is helpful.[rev_slider alias=”kaluuna-p”]
Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon in Paris, April 13th 2019 14:00 to 19:00
Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon with individual one on one shooting times. An afternoon close up with art nude specialist Kaluuna Moon will fetch you strong art nudes and lingerie. Well known for her ability to change rapidly between poses from very angular to soft and lovely. Each session she gives a lot to make photographs of a timeless nature, beautiful, intense, and with extreme finesse. Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon offers you the chance to make some timeless beautiful portraits, lingerie, art nudes and fine art pictures.Variations on each set up will allow multiple corresponding looks great for portfolio or editorial submissions.Depending on weather will determine exactly what set ups we will do that day. What make our seminars unique
is the very intimate experience
with the model ( the other participants will be off set while you are shooting ) for each of your shooting sessions.
What you’ll learn:
- The seminar will give you an opportunity to better understand and modify light specifically for women by shooting individually with the model in each scenario.
- Studio : the ideal location, an artists daylight studio with southwest exposure. Lights used will depend on the weather and can include ambient, continuous, and or flash.
- Number of participants is limited to 4 maximum for this Art nude Workshop Kaluuna Moon which assures you will have lots of quality time to shoot. Neil Snape will be there to instruct and guide you in throughout each stage. His method furthermore is always to demonstrate the most simplified ways of obtaining excellent results in a non technical way, yet efficient at the same time. By far the most important element starts with observation, and what you learn in this seminar is valid for any shooting environments not limited to studio work.
- You will discover multiple types of light and how to mix them for each situation.
Model : Kaluuna Moon
Our Art nude Workshop model Kaluuna Moon is a very experienced model, with the an ability to express art through body lines. Towards a true art model yet at the same time a confident modern directness will have you working your direction of expression from the portrait aspect to an angular sensual sculptural art note. She truly knows how to pose which makes it easy to produce excellent images from the very start. Kaluuna has an intense look when you need and a soft romantic right along side making for strong images. She has worked with some of the best photographers around always giving a lot to art. My pictures don’t tell the whole story. Here are some places to find excellent images of Kaluuna Moon : Instagram
and FaceBook and her site Kaluuna’s website
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café, but we will get started quickly to ensure you have the more time for shooting
- Discuss the objectives of the 4 set ups ( variants time permitting ) to be covered as well as how to build and maintain the all important communication between you and the model.
- Set up nº1 : tips to making the light work for you, what to observe, how to modify the light.
- Each participant then will shoot their own session for the allotted time.
- Set up nº2, nº3, nº4, nº5 etc with a one on one session for each set up.
- Group discussion or critique of the results.
€ TTC (125 € required at the inscription non refundable, except in the case of annulation by the organiser).The seminar can be paid by cheque (French accounts only please), bank transfer, Paypal, and finally in cash of course. To confirm your reservation send the deposit via
Café, croissants, all inclusive.
Transportation : Métro Lourmel line 8, bus n°42, Tramway T3, street parking ( park meters )
24, rue Modigliani 75015 Paris Codes for the doors will be emailed upon confirmation.You may be required to sign and respect a model release contract before shooting due to the usage rights and conditions between you and the model.