Fabulous Paris photo studio rental in the 15th.
Functional and efficient artist’s loft clear span with magnificent daylight on the top floors with huge windows and very high ceiling. The space is perched on a quiet calm pedestrian street, double exposure, overlooking two parcs. Shared areas include an eat in kitchen for your supplied croissants, espresso, tea, and refreshments, also with balconies for breaks.
Our Paris photo studio rental (hire) is fully equipped with Broncolor Flash as well as Godox, Godox LED continuous, and tungsten, all the necessary stands, reflectors, and accessories are at your disposition during your session. From full sunlight to blocked out every mix of light from flash to daylight and all mixed sources are possible. See the equipment list.
We can also assist in finding models, make up, and or provide one on one training for your Paris photo studio rental shoots.
Shooting surface 5×5 m (17’ x 17’) 4m (15+’) ceilings white walls, ceiling and parquet
Make up and hair area is in the entree with a large mirror huge surround lights with power for hair dryers and curlers.
Iron and board and steamer, clothes racks, bathrobe (s) towels, Continental breakfast, café, tea, refreshments offered. (max 6 persons), Assistant Poly boards black/white (x4) white cubes X2, wind machine WiFi , stereo, flat screen 49” Toshiba
Rates 295€ TTC per day 10h-18h all inclusive, 120€ for a 3 hour daylight session or minimal flash, or 160€ for 4 hours with basic 3 light flash equipment.
3 Hours3 Hours Daylight or Flash + LED
- 2 flash heads + Broncolor Topas A2 and any modifiers all reflectors and poly boards or Godox LEDs
- Assistant 4 people maximum
- Ideal for portrait, fashion with natural light, or fine art, as well as daylight balanced video.
4 Hours4 Hour Flash and Daylight
- 1 Broncolor Grafit A4 pack
- 3 Pulso Heads 1 mounted on Boom or LED
- Choice of Octaboxes 1.5mø or 1mø, Beauty dishes, or normal reflectors P70 or P65.
- Assistant 6 people maximum
- Ideal for portrait, fashion, fine art, and or mixed daylight plush flash photography.
Full DayFull day All inclusive
- 2 Broncolor Grafit A4 Packs
- 6 Pulso Heads, Ring flash, Picolites
- All modifiers including grids, barn doors, strip + box lights, Fresnels.
- Godox 150w LED, Godox 60w x2, 500w and 200w LTM Fresnel Focusable Tungsten, 2x 1000w Bowens mount dimmable
- Ideal for fashion, beauty, and still life requiring high end equipment for lighting effects, or simply a high production shoot.
Broncolor Grafit A4 3200 J x2
Broncolor Topas A2 1600 J
Broncolor Pulso heads x8
Broncolor Unilite 1600 J x1
Broncolor Picolite x2
Broncolor Ringlight with modeling lights
Godox AD600BM HSS 2x Batteries triggers Nikon Canon Sony
Broncolor Strip light EM 150 x40cm x2
Broncolor Strip light EM 110 x30cm
Broncolor box light 55x90cm
Broncolor P-soft Beauty Dish and grid 52cm x3
Broncolor P70 and grids x3
Broncolor P65 and grid x3 4 way Barn Doors X2
Broncolor P45&P50 large long throw reflectors
Broncolor Picolite Fresnel and snoot and grids x2
Broncolor Snoot for Pulso
Broncolor umbrella reflector x2
Parapluie Photoflex 70cm x2
Aurora Octa 150cm ø
Para deep octa 120cm ø with grid
Octa 95cm ø with grid
Plume 140 x100cm
Paper rolls 2.72m white, creme, Champagne, grey, dark grey cost per metre used 15€/m
Painted canvas background 3.5mx5.5m, black cotton 3x6m green screen cotton3x6m
Godox LED Daylight 60w Bowens Mount x2
Godox LED Daylight 150w Bowens Mount
LTM 500 w Tungsten Fresnel
LTM 200 w Tungsten Fresnel
Bowens mount Tungsten 1000 W with dimmer X2
Booms ( short ) x3 1 of which SuperBoom
Manfrotto 004 x6
Manfrotto 060b ( small stands) x5
Manfrotto back lite x3
Manfrotto medium stands x3
Manfrotto Autopole II 5 m for roll paper holder or other x3
Manfrotto tripod 161MKII heavy duty and 3D head or ball head Gitzo mid size
Diverse accessories: super clamps, double clips;
Various filters diffusion rolls and colour filters
Translucid plexi 2×1.5m to make a cyclo shooting table
Medium white translucid plexi 1.5×1 m
Glass sheets 1.5 x 0.65 m x2
Lots of reflectors black, silver mat, silver mirrored, and mirrors.
Digital capture ask for a quote:
Canon 5DMK III, 24-105L, 85mm 1.8, 35mm f2 IS, or 100mm L macro
iMac 27″ 5K, Light Room CC, or Capture One Pro V8
Adobe PS CC, cables for tethered shooting, BenQ 32″ 4K and 27″ HD, etc.