Workshop sold out, thanks for your interest.
Glamour Portrait Beauty workshop with Yana Sinner in Paris by Neil Snape
Glamour Portrait Beauty workshop with Yana Sinner in Paris by Neil Snape Sunday 8th of March 2020
Date : Sunday 8th March 2020
Time : 13h to 18h maximum participants : 4
Where : Paris 75015
Glamour Portrait Beauty workshop with Yana Sinner in a daylight studio. Reserve your place today as places are limited. This workshop is a semi-private shoot that will allow you much more time per set up alone with Yana Sinner than any other workshops. Maximum 4 places available. To reserve email today
Level & cameras required: Digital camera preferably a dSLR. Open to all levels yet knowing how to set your camera settings is a minimum, being able to shoot in manual mode, and some basic notions of photography is helpful.
Glamour Portrait Beauty and classic nudes workshop with Yana Sinner.
Glamour Portrait Beauty Lingerie workshop with Yana Sinner with some classic nudes.
Glamour Portrait Beauty workshop with Yana Sinner with individual one on one shooting times. Theme will be based on portraits/lingerie or leisure wear in a fresh romantic way with some fine art nudes. Variations on each set up will allow multiple corresponding looks great for portfolio or editorial submissions.
Depending on weather will determine exactly what set ups we will do that day. What make our seminars unique is the very intimate experience with the model ( the other participants will be off set while you are shooting ) for each of your shooting sessions.
- The seminar will give you an opportunity to better understand and modify light specifically for women by shooting individually with the model in each scenario.
- Studio : the ideal location, an artists daylight studio with southwest exposure. Lights used will depend on the weather and can include ambient, continuous, and or flash.
- Number of participants is limited to 4 maximum which assures you will have lots of quality time to shoot. Neil Snape will be there to instruct and guide you in throughout each stage. His method is always to demonstrate the most simplified ways of obtaining excellent results in a non technical way, yet efficient at the same time. By far the most important element starts with observation, and what you learn in this seminar is valid for any shooting environments not limited to studio work.
- You will discover multiple types of light and how to mix them for each situation.
Our workshop model Yana Sinner is unique in so many ways. Her personality is different that what you could ever imagine by seeing only her pictures. Brilliant, smart, sensitive, funny, many more adjectives and all good hints towards the person you’ll discover. A joy to be around, with her sincerity, and willingness to make strong pictures a real plus for you. Beautiful skin, a wonderful smile, and beautiful long red hair and freckles to match.
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café, but we will get started quickly to ensure you have the more time for shooting
- Discuss the objectives of the 4 set ups ( variants time permitting ) to be covered as well as how to build and maintain the all important communication between you and the model.
- Set up nº1 : tips to making the light work for you, what to observe, how to modify the light.
- Each participant then will shoot their own session for the allotted time.
- Set up nº2, nº3, nº4, nº5 etc with a one on one session for each set up.
- Group discussion or critique of the results.
Workshop all inclusive 4 hours shoot time, ending with a glass of Champage. 275€