A second date Saturday the 27th of January added due to the first workshop being sold out. Same place, time, and terms apply.
Art Nude Workshop with Natasha Legeyda Paris January 27th, 28th 2018 by Neil Snape.
Art Nude Workshop with Natasha Legeyda in a daylight studio. Reserve your place today as places are limited. This Art Nude Workshop with is a semi-private shoot that will allow you much more time per set up alone with Natasha. Maximum 4 places available. To reserve email today
Level & cameras required: Digital camera preferably a dSLR. Open to all levels yet knowing how to set your camera settings is a minimum, being able to shoot in manual mode, and some basic notions of photography is helpful.
Art Nude Workshop January 27th, 28th 2018 12:00 to 17:00
Art Nude Workshop with Natasha Legeyda with individual one on one shooting times. Theme will be mixed subtle colour set ups, shooting in and around a white sheet and bed and pillows set, and finishing with a wet look with flash. Variations on each set up will allow multiple corresponding looks great for portfolio or editorial submissions.
Depending on weather will determine exactly what set ups we will do that day. What make our seminars unique is the very intimate experience with the model ( the other participants will be off set while you are shooting ) for each of your shooting sessions.
- The seminar will give you an opportunity to better understand and modify light specifically for women by shooting individually with the model in each scenario.
- Studio : the ideal location, an artists daylight studio with southwest exposure. Lights used will depend on the weather and can include ambient, continuous, and or flash.
- Number of participants is limited to 4 maximum for this Art Nude Workshop which assures you will have lots of quality time to shoot. Neil Snape will be there to instruct and guide you in throughout each stage. His method is always to demonstrate the most simplified ways of obtaining excellent results in a non technical way, yet efficient at the same time. By far the most important element starts with observation, and what you learn in this seminar is valid for any shooting environments not limited to studio work.
- You will discover multiple types of light and how to mix them for each situation.
Model : Natasha Legeyda
Our January Art Nude Workshop with Natasha Legeyda who is a very experienced model, lovely in every way, truly knows how to pose which makes it easy to produce excellent images from the very start. One of the best models currently in Europe. Please see her references here : FaceBook Instagram Suicide Girls
- Upon arrival, meet with participants over a café, but we will get started quickly to ensure you have the more time for shooting
- Discuss the objectives of the 4 set ups ( variants time permitting ) to be covered as well as how to build and maintain the all important communication between you and the model.
- Set up nº1 : tips to making the light work for you, what to observe, how to modify the light.
- Each participant then will shoot their own session for the allotted time.
- Set up nº2, nº3, nº4 with a one on one session for each set up.
- Group discussion or critique of the results.
200 € TTC (100 € required at the inscription non refundable, except in the case of annulation by the organiser).
The seminar can be paid by cheque (French accounts only please), bank transfer, Paypal, and cash of course. To confirm your reservation send the deposit via
Café, croissants, all inclusive.
Transportation : Métro Lourmel line 8, bus n°42, Tramway T3, street parking ( park meters )
24, rue Modigliani 75015 Paris Codes for the doors will be emailed upon confirmation.
You will be required to sign and respect a model release contract before shooting citing the usage rights and conditions between you and the model.